ASAC Prevention is available to support community and workplace policy changes that improve how alcohol, tobacco and other drugs are addressed. Examples of policy support include:
- Nicotine free schools, parks, public places or workplaces
- Updates to drug free workplace policies
- Revisions to city/town social host policies
- Policies to reduce liability for those that serve or sell alcohol
- City or County policies to address emerging drug trends, such as synthetic drugs or marijuana
For More Information
Call the ASAC Prevention Office at 319-390-1881 or email email@example.com.